Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Game Review: Medal of Honor: Vanguard

This game doesn't seem to offer much new to the gaming world but it is still fun to play. I saw one review online that gave it a 5.5 out of 10. I think it definitely deserves better than that. Of course since the game is played on the Wii, the controller set-up is different from traditional games like it. This takes a little getting used to but it is not difficult.

I started this post a little over a week ago. Since then I have been bombarded with dental, medical and computer problems. To quote my brother however, I am happy to say that finally life relents. I have had a little more experience with this game and it seems that one of things I feared about it is true. The game, while fun, is simply too short. I have not spent that much time playing but have already completed three out of the four campaigns. I have decided on a ratings system which I will begin using in this blog. Quite simply, my reviews of games will culminate with my suggestion to either "Buy", "Rent", or "Pass". My explanation for this ratings system will be in my next post.

"Medal of Honor: Vanguard" Conclusion: Rent

No comments: