Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Game One: The Sports Package

Currently the only game I own is the Sports Package which comes with the system. Actually, I spent more time trying to find the system than I have playing it. I expect for all that to change soon but I will go ahead and throw in my two cents on the Sports Package. By far, I have done more Bowling than any of the other games and I don't even like real bowling. The rest of games are entertaining but none spectacular. Here is my order of preference: Bowling, Boxing, Baseball, Tennis, and lastly Golf. However, I do look forward to playing Tiger Woods Golf. I have heard that is completely superior to the Sports Package Golf. Supposedly there is no comparison. Overall, I have had fun playing the Sports Package and consider it a terrific starter game for the system especially since it comes with it. It has also let me develop an appreciation for how well their innovative controller technology works as they seem to have nearly perfected it.

No comments: