Friday, May 25, 2007

Game Review: Tiger Woods '07

I just recently received this game but I already love it. So far, about 90% of my shots are slices but I have just been compensating for this by aiming to the left. It has been a long time since I played real golf but if I remember right, I used to slice a lot of shots so in that respect, the game has been realistic.

I created a character and in the first day of my first tournament, I shot 44 over par. Sadly, that isn't too far off from my real game either. Okay, I wasn't quite that bad but let's just say of all the sports I played, I was the least talented at golf. I think on the second day of my first tournament (on the Wii), I shot around 25 over par. Not much to be proud of but hey, at least its progress.

Despite my lack of success, I really do like the game. I would recommend it to anyone who enjoys golf games. The only caveat I will throw out there is that Tiger Woods PGA Tour 08 will be out in August as my brother just posted. So you may want to think twice before shelling out a lot of money for '07 if you plan on buying '08 when it comes out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Another thing the frugal gamer might want to keep in mind is that, with the new game fairly close to being released, the price on Tiger Woods PGA Tour 07 should be coming down soon. If you wait until a little closer to the launch of the new game, you should be able to pick this one up for a bargain.