Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Get Free Nintendo Wii items drinking Coca-Cola

I am a heavy Coca Cola drinker so about a year ago I started collecting codes for their "mycokerewards" program. They have continually listed more and more items available for redemption. And now, in addition to a lot of other nice items, they have added the Nintendo Wii console and Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End game for the Wii. You would have to drink a lot of coke to be able to get the Wii system but the game is a reasonable goal. I currently have just enough points to get the game but as I said, I drink a lot of Coke and I have been collecting close to a year. I should also mention that I live by myself. Therefore, a family may save up points much faster. Still, that is not a bad reward for drinking Coke for a year considering I would have drank it anyways.

I don't plan to redeem my points for this Wii game but I guess it is possible that I would cash in for a different Wii game someday. I have no way of knowing but I imagine they will soon offer more games. Their two Wii items have only very recently become available. They also have Playstation 2 and XBOX 360 games. And when they first started offering games for those consoles, they only had one or two, but over time, they added more. Hopefully, they will do the same with Wii games. Finally, for those interested in portable gaming, they currently offer the Nintendo DS Game System.

If you would like me to send a referral for you to get signed up, send and email to alanswiimail@prestonsburg.com with mycokerewards in the subject and your email address in the message body.

No comments: